- Success and good leadership is about service.
- Leadership comes at a great sacrifice.
- You are not in charge, you are responsible for those in your charge.
- When things go right you have to give away the credit, and when things to wrong you have to take all the responsibility.
- Some people see the thing that they want and some people see the thing that prevents them from seeing the thing that they want.
- You cannot get in the way of somebody else of getting what they want.
- Infinite players play to be better than themselves.
- You are your competition.
- Empathy and perspective are key leadership skills
- The real job of a leader is taking care of those in our charge.
- What is your priority?
- Being concerned about the human being, not just about their output.
- Create a safe environment
- How do I help my people be at their natural best?
- We don’t always have to be right.
- It’s not always about winning and losing.
Legacy“Your significance in this world is not measured by what you have attained, or what you have left behind; rather, it is realized by what continues on without you.”
Quality Deliverables"The quality of a team's output is in direct relationship to their leaders' willingness to encourage, empower, and embrace their input." (Graphic)
Leader or Manager?
“An analysis of whether your most essential assets are anything other than your employees will be evidence of whether you are a leader or simply a manager.”
The Key …"Behind every storm cloud, there is a bright tomorrow. The key is in knowing how to find tomorrow, today." (Graphic)
Perspective"Our perception is greatly based upon our point of view. Create a new perspective, by changing your POV." (Graphic)
“Why would we ask our employee’s to perform a task that we ourselves are not willing to do?”
Where is your passion?
“Our passions originate from experiences which have altered our perception …”
Staff Motivation"Your staff is not motivated by how much you know, but by how much you know, they know. " (Graphic)
Control & Power"If control and power is what you cherish, you will be no good to those under it. " (Graphic)
“Patience often surrenders to time, and dreams go unfulfilled… act as if time is fleeting, as it is.”
“No matter how hard you try, you can never be something that you’re not.”